This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST, CONFIRMATION
Customer Service, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
The Confirmation Customer Service Specialist position offers an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful launch and implementation of DECISION POINT, Dynamic Catholic’s first Catholic Moment program. Through exemplary customer service and efficient project management, the CCSS will help the Confirmation team further their mission of engaging young people in a life-changing conversation about the genius of Catholicism. This position requires excellent people skills, strong verbal and written abilities, proficiency in social media, and effective project organization strategies. Basic knowledge of customer service databases and an aptitude for digital technology and social media is ideal.
Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employees’ eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) You will serve as an ambassador for DECISION POINT, Dynamic Catholic’s Confirmation program, by effectively communicating the program’s mission and goals externally via e-mail and phone.
2) You will support the successful implementation of the DECISION POINT program by assisting and responding to customer’s questions, comments and feedback in a timely and appropriate manner.
3) You will oversee and help manage all DECISION POINT product orders made both online and via phone.
4) You will actively maintain the social media channels for the DECISION POINT Confirmation program.
5) You will continually identify opportunities for improving the Confirmation program through internal processes and increasing the effectiveness of the way DECISION POINT is managed.
6) You will assist across the Confirmation team as necessary.
1) You pay attention to the details, are thorough in your work, and pride yourself on being a good listener.
2) You have patience, compassion, a positive attitude and good judgment when dealing with people. You enjoy talking on the phone, providing support, and finding solutions. You know when to ask
3) You’re a strong interpersonal communicator: oral and written.
4) You have the ability to multi-task well: you organize your work so you can successfully juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
5) You have experience working in sales and with customer databases. Familiarity with Sales Force preferred.
6) You embrace constructive criticism seeking opportunities to refine your skills and get better results on each project.
7) You are adaptable, flexible, willing to step up and do whatever is needed, and driven to further the mission of Dynamic Catholic.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (123)
Incoming search terms:
- dynamic catholic institute decision point