Customer Service, FT Temp
Catholic Word (Necedah, WI)
Catholic Word Publisher Group is an innovative and rapidly growing Catholic business-to-business sales and marketing company, dedicated to excellence in service to Catholic bookstores, parishes, and schools. We offer a vibrant team environment and represent some of the best-selling Catholic Faith Formation Programs in the US as well as the international market. If you learn quickly and have a desire to work in an exciting & supportive environment, this might be the position for you!
This important role supports the Sales Department through providing radical customer service to our valued customers, admin support, order entry and a variety of admin tasks.
This is a temporary full-time position, with possibility of a permanent position and opportunity for advancement.
Start date: ASAP through October
Location: Central WI, Juneau County
Pay is negotiable, based on experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Support the mission of the company.
2. Act in such a way as to contribute to a long-term relationship with the customer
3. Promote customer loyalty through prompt, effective and friendly service by going above and beyond the call of duty.
4. Effectively communicate with customers and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner through telephone, IM, e-mail, and fax.
5. Direct overflow calls to the appropriate Study Consultant
6. Handle general phone inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
7. Data entry, as assigned (40+ wpm typing is needed for efficiency).
8. Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls.
9. Make accurate updates to a customer’s profile or account information. Keep records of transactions, and update and maintain customer database.
10. Ability to work with Word and Excel documents (locate, save, forward via email, print, and other basic functions).
11. Ability to multitask accurately
12. Consult with a supervisor to determine the best course of action.
13. Use multiline telephone systems.
14. Pull voice messages from voice mail and distribute to proper team members.
15. Pull faxes from the fax machines and distribute to proper team members.
16. Ability to prioritize various tasks and take direction from various team members.
17. Other duties and projects as assigned.
Please send your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Christy Becerra – Sales Admin/Sales Rep position
Office: 608-565-2020 x223 Fax: 608-565-2025 (0)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic church in necedah wi
- catholic word in necedah wi
- catholic word in necedah
- necedah wi