This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Marketing/Advertising, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
The Copywriter position offers an opportunity to help communicate the Dynamic Catholic message through the written word. This position requires a strong aptitude for writing and the ability to communicate complex messages in simple yet compelling ways. Copywriter will work with the Communications Team to take both new concepts as well as preexisting content and translate them into persuasive messaging to be used for print and digital media.Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employee’s eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) You will help in the development of Dynamic Catholic content creation.
2) You will work with the Communications Team to craft concepts and messaging for various campaigns and promotions.
3) You will manage content driven projects and coordinate with necessary team members.
4) You will gather and report data for various marketing campaigns.
5) You will work to support a consistent Dynamic Catholic brand and tone across all written communications.
6) You will serve as point person for any other written communication needs as they arise.
1) You have strong copywriting skills.
2) You have an aptitude for recognizing and articulating value propositions.
3) You’re a strong interpersonal communicator.
4) You have the ability to multi-task well: You organize your work so you can successfully juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
5) You embrace constructive criticism, seeking opportunities to refine your skills and get better results on each project.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (128)