This is a syndicated post from Politics to Parenting and Everything in Between. [Read the original article...]
What the heck is wrong with some people?? You’d think you could trust a 14 year old to babysit. I was babysitting by age 12. Some kids are just mentally deranged. Horrific case either way.
According to NBC:
Police have charged a 14-year-old boy as an adult with first-degree murder in the death of his 7-month-old sister.
Johnathan Aguiluc, 14, of White Oak, Md., is being held without bond in the death of Larissa Yanes.
Investigators in Montgomery County say that the girl’s mother, 39-year-old Gloria Yanes, left her apartment in the 11600 block of Lockwood Drive at 10:30 p.m. Thursday to go to work, leaving Aguiluc to watch Larissa.
During the evening, detectives say that Aguiluc beat Larissa, which caused her to cry. The teen then said he covered Larissa’s nose and mouth with his hands until she stopped crying and placed the baby in her car seat.
Incoming search terms:
- boy kills 7 month old sister
- 14 year old boy killes 7 month year old baby sister
- teen kills baby white oak
- can you babysit more than 10 children at a time
- boy beat killed sister
- 15 year old boy beat and killed 7 months old sister
- 14 yr who killed 7 month baby
- 14 yr old boy kills beats kills 7 month old
- 14 year old kills infant sister
- 14 year old kills 7 month old sister