This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
COORDINATOR OF MISSIONARY PROGRAM
Young Adult Ministry, FT Employee
Hard as Nails Ministries (with Justin Fatica) (Syracuse, NY)
HANM Coordinator of the Missionaries Job Description
Purpose: To coordinate the missionaries in their spiritual formation, various tasks (specifically follow-up, fundraising, service and formation) during their time with HANM. The coordinator is the leadership on the road and during events.
Commitments of the Coordinator of the Missionaries
1) Serve 6-10 young adults ages (18-25) with formation, how to evangelize and serve a ministry that is reaching out to youth and young adults all across America.
2) Travel 50-100 days a year on a tour bus with a team of missionaries to evangelize America.
3) Help Booking Manager win souls through events by assisting in reaching goals.
4) Build 2 Syracuse Community Events.
5) Daily Prayer Life (1 hour of prayer daily, daily Mass)
6) Plan yearly 4 week training with staff.
Organizational Management of Missionaries
1) Work closely with staff so that we can reach all of our assigned goals.
2) Build trust and direct immediate communication with staff, missionaries and volunteers.
3) Manage the missionaries schedule
4) All the physical and spiritual needs of the missionaries you will manage.
5) Find and develop contacts to help support the missionary program.
6) Assign tasks to missionaries daily, weekly and monthly and follow up on them so they can succeed in follow-up, service, fundraising and formation.
7) Provide weekly formation for missionaries
8) Missionary Program Development: including following up on emails of potential missionaries, setting up interviews, work with youth leaders at events and after.
9) Overseeing and inspection of all missionary activities as well as any project assigned to you by the Executive Director. (107)