This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
COORDINATOR OF ENGAGEMENT
Education: University/College, FT Employee
Franciscan University of Steubenville (Steubenville, OH)
Date: May 2, 2014
Position Available: Coordinator of Engagement – SG7
Position Reports to: Director of Engagement and Partnerships
Department: Christian Outreach Office
FLSA Status: Exempt (Professional)
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., evenings and weekends
The Coordinator of Engagement is responsible to develop and execute a plan to engage constituents of youth, young adult, and adult conferences with resources that will help them to grow in their faith on a year-round basis; to manage the social media channels of the Christian Outreach Office; and to assist in the growing and development of existing and new youth conferences.
1. Develop, coordinate, and execute a comprehensive plan to engage conference participants through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, email and other forms of media. Establish metrics to gauge effectiveness of various initiatives.
2. Assist in the coordination and execution of new youth conference promotion including the development and execution of preconference events.
3. Work with ministry team members to create blogs, podcasts, and videos for engaging constituents, including developing original resources to help teens and leaders prepare and follow up the conference.
4. Coordinate the collection and use of blogs, podcasts, and videos from our ministry partners, University faculty, and other sources as they are determined.
5. Conduct research to assess the ongoing needs of constituents.
6. Assist with the coordination of phone marketing efforts.
7. Assist in the regional marketing of youth, young adult, and adult conferences.
8. Serve as program director for summer youth conferences.
9. Other duties as assigned.
This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list. Additional duties, expectations and responsibilities may be added or changed as needed to meet the University’s needs.
Must understand, support and embrace the mission of Franciscan University of Steubenville and possess the following:
Skills & Competencies:
1. Understanding of Catholic Evangelization and Discipleship.
2. Fluent in Microsoft Office products, WordPress, and social media.
3. Ability to conduct research and analyze results.
4. Ability to coordinate and execute small to medium events.
5. Ability to write and edit catechetical content.
6. Strong ability to construct and execute a consistent social media presence for the Christian Outreach Office.
1. Strong Organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple processes, projects and deadlines.
2. Strong communication skills with emphasis on writing.
3. Ability to work as part of a team, effectively communicating with other team members and outside constituencies.
4. Ability to develop effective strategies for work requirements.
5. Must be comfortable with communicating in front of groups of peers.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Theology, Catechetics or related field.
• Experience with Social Media, blogging, and media development a plus.
• Must be able to travel throughout year and consistently on weekends during the summer
Candidates must submit a resume, a list of three references, and a cover letter which demonstrates their fit for the position based on their experience, accomplishments and skills as well as their desire to advance the mission of Franciscan University.
Please apply via email to: [email protected]
For other information and job postings, visit our website at www.franciscan.edu.
Franciscan University of Steubenville is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer. (131)
Incoming search terms:
- Texas Catholic Conference Education Department