Other, PT Employee
Diocese of Raleigh (Raleigh, NC)
The Coordinator of the Office of Divine Worship manages the work of the Office of Divine Worship by assisting, supporting, and promoting the work of the Office, particularly, in the day-to-day carrying out of the work of the Office, Diocesan Celebrations, formation opportunities, and other projects and initiatives carried out by the Office of Divine Worship. The Coordinator reports to the Director. The Coordinator reports to the Director of the Office of Divine Worship.
The Coordinator accomplishes the job through, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities.
• Supports the process of commissioning of Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion through maintenance of database, preparation and production of certificates and distribution of said certificates to pastors
• Maintain both hard and electronic files for the Office of Divine Worship, including music licensing reporting, parish liturgy/music contact database, and Office webpage
• Contact, either by phone or email, parish personnel to assist in implementing of Diocesan Liturgies, and other projects and initiatives carried out by the Office
• Handle phone calls, emails and correspondence directed to the Office, prepare vouchers for payment of bills, records and maintain minutes for meetings of task forces and/or commissions, maintain office supplies inventory
• Perform other duties, as assigned by the Director.
• Assist in the Coordination of Diocesan Liturgies by design and production of the Orders of Service, coordination of Liturgical Ministers, process of required/requested forms, and coordination of the preparation and distribution of Sacred Oils to parishes at the Chrism Mass
• Design and produce brochures, flyers, and posters for programs and events
• Process returns/RSVP, requested/required forms for registrations for workshops and formation opportunities
• Provide for copying and assembling of materials
• Must be a practicing Catholic in Good Standing
• High School Diploma
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Bachelor’s degree with religious background
• Working knowledge of Catholic Liturgy and Music
• Working knowledge of the Spanish Language
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (0)