Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Independence Mission Schools (Wayne, PA)
This position is a key role in the establishment of our central office to enable the provision of back office and business services to the schools as well as for the parent organization. The Controller will be responsible for establishment and administration of the central financial and administrative systems for our network of schools; these systems include tuition management, general ledger, budgeting and reporting, external financial reporting and management information and reporting. The Controller will supervise line staff in the central accounting office as well as work with various contacts within the member schools. This exciting and fast-paced operation will require an individual who is a self-starter with a high level of interpersonal skills to work successfully in a rapidly-evolving model alongside our executive team as we deliver exciting new business process and functions to these schools.
1. Establish and maintain financial records for IMS central operations and each IMS mission school to enable production of regular internal and external reporting including annual audit and full management and board reporting.
2. Work with local management at each school to produce annual operating budgets and administer operations in accordance with them throughout the year.
3. Assist with the selection, implementation and on-going maintenance of integrated computer software programs required for ensuring an efficient budgeting, accounting, and reporting program.
4. Hold responsibility for the collection, custody, and disbursement of all monies belonging to the IMS central office and each IMS Network School. Assist with the establishment of a proper banking system and system of internal controls in support of this effort.
5. Works with CFO and Development Function to insure proper workflow and accounting for donor transactions at schools and central level
6. Coordinates with designated persons in the central office and the Board’s Development Committee to provide consistent and appropriate budget and financial materials required for grant application and grant compliance.
7. Performs other central office functions, and other related duties as assigned by the CFO.
Required Education and Experience:
Undergraduate degree in accounting, CPA preferred
5-10 years experience and prior non-profit experience desired
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements and any other considerations to [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- independence mission schools
- independence mission criticism is it good
- [email protected] org
- Independence Mission Schools Wayne PA
- independence mission wayne pa
- independance mission schools list
- mission school wayne pa
- jobs independence mission schools pa
- international mission school WAYNE PA
- indepentmissionschools org