This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST-EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS
Internet/Social Media, FT Employee
Human Life International (Front Royal, VA)
Position Summary: The Communications Specialist-Educational Projects position is primarily responsible for the creation and promotion of new educational media for HLI and HLI’s audience. This position also supports the Communications Manager with editing, writing, and other print and online communications projects.
Compensation Plan: Exempt, Full-Time
Eligible Benefits: All benefits per the HLI Employee Handbook
BFOQ: This position has a bona fide occupational qualification as follows: knowledge of the Catholic Faith; its beliefs, practices, liturgy, structure, and protocol. Requires a complete understanding of the organization’s position on life issues and signing the HLI Non-Disclosure Agreement and the HLI Statement of Faith.
1. Drive the development of pro-life and pro-family multi-media (print, digital, audio, video) educational materials in line with HLI’s organizational objectives. This will include researching, writing, editing of material, coordinating with HLI Fellows and communications staff on subject matter, and directing the production of the final products.
2. Lead promotional efforts, including on social media, for educational products, developing networks of parish and diocesan contacts.
3. Write, edit and distribute e-newsletters, press releases, social media posts, and other written material in coordination with Communications Manager.
4. Proofread and edit external communications as assigned by Communications Manager
5. Write, edit, and publish blog posts and other online materials for HLI.org and other HLI websites
6. Coordinate with various vendors and outside stakeholders.
7. Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Submit cover letter and resume via email to Lori Hunt by April 18, 2014: [email protected] (120)
Incoming search terms:
- Human life international