Graphic Design, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
The Communications Designer position offers an opportunity to design for print and web media, manage internal and external projects for various marketing needs, and report data gathered from implemented communication strategies. This position requires proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. Basic knowledge of web design and an aptitude for technology is ideal. Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employee’s eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) You will challenge conventional thought with new design and bold ideas that propel the mission of Dynamic Catholic and support our brand.
2) You will create functionally and aesthetically strong communication pieces (web and print) for the internal and external design needs of Dynamic Catholic departments.
2) You will design and coordinate email marketing pieces using an online email client.
3) You will gather and report data for various marketing campaigns.
4) You will coordinate design and communication needs of new products for our online shopping cart and catalogue pages.
5) You will design for products, potentially from concept through completion: book layout, cover design, promotional material, and more!
1) You have a strong portfolio displaying a variety of communicative design work.
2) You are proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. (Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress are helpful.)
3) You’re a strong interpersonal communicator.
4) You have the ability to multi-task well: you organize your work so you can successfully juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
5) You embrace constructive criticism, seeking opportunities to refine your skill and get better results on each project.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (0)