This is a syndicated post from The American Catholic. [Read the original article...]
According to wacked out devotees of the so-called Mayan Prophecy the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012. We Catholics of course believe that the world will end at the time of the second coming of Christ, and that Christ will come like a thief in the night on some date which is unknowable to us. For all I know it could be December 21 of this month, although I don’t think I will cancel my house and auto insurance as of that date. In the very unlikely event that the world does end, please come to TAC for our special end of the world blog posts:
1. How to make that emergency confession that you have been putting off lo these many years!
2. Remember, it is goats on the left, sheep on the right!
3. The impact of the world ending on the mid-term elections.
4. What will be the effect of the world ending on Obama’s job approval rating?
5. National Catholic Reporter claims that the end of the world is a papal conspiracy!
6. What if Gabriel is off-key?
7. Was the re-election of Obama the last of the seven signs?
8. I knew the world would end before the Cubs won a World Series again!
9. The end of the world is yet another reason not to go to law school.
10. Abraham Lincoln and the end of the world. (You knew that one was coming, didn’t you?)
Incoming search terms:
- 2012 end of the world
- december 21 2012 end of the world
- december 21st 2012 end of the world
- signs of the world ending
- the world will end