COLLEGE AND CAREER COUNSELOR
Education: Middle/High School, FT Employee
St. Joseph Catholic Academy (Kenosha, WI)
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is a 4K through Grade 12 Catholic school system located in Kenosha, Wisconsin. We are a college-preparatory school dedicated to extraordinary formation of all our students – academically, spiritually and socially.
St. Joseph Catholic Academy is in search of a highly-motivated, inspired, engaged professional to join our staff as a College and Career Counselor for grades 9 – 12. Interested candidates would hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, and have at least three years of relevant experience in counseling and guiding high school students through the college search and application process. Knowledge of college preparatory testing procedures, online databases and college application procedures is required. Candidates who have college admissions experience are also encouraged to apply. The College and Career Counselor plays an integral role in the mission of St. Joseph Catholic Academy. Primary responsibilities would include the following:
• Assume responsibility for counseling students (and their parents) in grades 9-12 throughout the entire college selection, application and admissions process.
• Conduct individual and group sessions in all areas of college counseling.
• Manage college resource materials and scholarship opportunities.
• Partner with teachers and staff members as needed to provide informed support for students as they search and apply to college.
• Write the school recommendation for all students applying to college.
• Represent the school at both internal and external college conferences and workshops.
• Perform other duties as assigned by School President and/or Director of Student Success.
The College Counselor is directly accountable to the President and/or Director of Student Success. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- career amd college counselor
- career counseling for high schoolers
- st jospehs career