CLINICAL LIAISON (RN OR MSW)
Healthcare/Medicine, FT Employee
Providence Health and Services (Seattle, WA)
Providence is calling a Clinical Liaison (RN or MSW) to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking a licensed registered nurse or social worker to create and maintain positive customer relationships in order to increase referrals for Home Health, Hospice, Palliative Care, PACE (Program for All Inclusive Care for Elderly) and the full range of Skilled Nursing Facilities and Supportive Housing within the Providence Continuum of Care.
In this position you will:
• Work in the field with discharge planners, facility staff, physicians, and individuals to assess appropriateness for services.
• Assure appropriate documentation for compliance with agency and statutory guidelines.
• Provide consultation and informational presentations regarding end of life care and home health; share expertise through in-services on pain and symptom management options; serve as a clinical resource and educator for physicians, facility staff, patients, families and community, on Home Health, Hospice / Palliative Care, or other issues in various settings and facilities.
• Coordinate closely with Account Representative to build referral volumes in assigned accounts and develop opportunities for educational outreach that will enhance service awareness and access.
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Degree from an accredited school program
• Masters in Social Work (MSW) or Registered Nurse (RN) licensure
• Minimum three (3) years clinical experience
• Current driver’s license, and insured and reliable vehicle
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• Current Health Provider CPR certification
• Current Washington State Registered Nurse licensure
• Current Washington State Social Work licensure/certification
• Three (3) years of Registered Nurse experience
• Three (3) years of post graduate experience as an MSW
• Previous healthcare sales or marketing experience
• Prior business development experience in healthcare
• Three (3) years hospice or palliative care experience
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 52989.
Providence Health & Services is an equal opportunity employer who provides competitive benefits, a drug-free workplace and supports work/life balance. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- PROVIDENCE HEALTH & SERVICES - WASHINGOTN
- clinical liason providence
- PowerPoint Presentations AND Providence Health & Services
- providence palliativwe care liaison
- rn replacing clinical msw
- tin for providence health & services in seattle was