This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR
Customer Service, FT Employee
Catholic Leadership Institute (Wayne, PA)
Client Service Coordinator
Reports to: Finance & Operations Manager
Catholic Leadership Institute provides bishops, priests, deacons and lay persons in the Roman Catholic Church with world-class, pastoral leadership formation and consulting services that strengthen their confidence and competence in ministry, enabling them to articulate a vision for their local church, to call forth the gifts of those they lead, and to create more vibrant faith communities rooted in Jesus Christ.
The Client Service Coordinator provides the logistical leadership for a service(s) in a specific client engagement (diocese, parish, cohort) to enable a satisfying learning experience for the participant and an effective delivery by the Leadership Consultant. This includes managing the participant communication, the venue logistics, the material preparation and shipment and other on the ground needs that might arise for a service.
Specifically, the Client Service Coordinator will:
• Create/update and communicate project plans including working with the Client Service Delivery Team as needed
• Plan, create/customize and execute any required participant communication
• Ensure the appropriate data entry occurs in the designated systems
• Prepare all material needs as identified by the Project Lead
• Provide assistance to participants utilizing Catholic Leaders Online
• Accumulate survey data and perform first level analysis of survey responses
• Support the onsite logistical needs of the Client Service Delivery Team as needed
• Surface any issues from the participants to the Project Lead and/or Vice-President
• Ensure the timely and accurate shipping of materials to onsite service locations
• Respect for and understanding of the Roman Catholic community, parish life, and ministry
• Bachelor’s Degree plus 2-5 yrs relevant work experience
• Excellent client service skills
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products required
• Experience with Raisers Edge preferred
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously and anticipate needs of fellow team members
• Project management experience preferred
• High attention to detail
• Ability to think creatively and critically about current and prospective processes
• Ability to work as a member of a team in a variety of roles, sometimes outside his/her job responsibilities
Critical Success Criteria
• Communication Skills – expresses ideas and thoughts in a clear and effective manner with internal and external “customers”; willing to communicate new ideas.
• Initiative – thinks and acts independently; anticipates what needs to be done and does it.
• Flexibility and Adaptability – handles deviations from routine without assistance; readily accepts changes in procedures, assignments and priorities.
• Working through the Organization – gains the trust and respect of leadership, co-workers and outside contacts; able to network to accomplish goals.
• Attitude and Commitment – genuine interest in stakeholders and co-workers; willing to go the extra step for the organization’s success; committed to prayerful servant leadership.
Key Responsibility Areas
Client Management Assist, inform and manage the needs and relationships of current and future client dioceses so that we provide world-class care and service to the Roman Catholic Community
Program Fulfillment Coordinate, fulfill, and assess all the logistical needs of our services to ensure high quality program fulfillment and delivery for both participants and Leadership Consultants.
Develop, execute, and evaluate client service coordinator plans and processes in order to continually improve upon the quality of service and cost effectiveness of operations at CLI. (90)