This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Management, FT Employee
Catholic Management Services (Southfield, MI)
Catholic Management Services
Archdiocese of Detroit, MI
The Client Director will be the primary interface with our clients, bringing the best of CMS to them across a range of services. S/he will act as a management consultant and principal representative between CMS and the leaders and employees of one or more CMS client cemetery and funeral service organizations. The Client Director will directly work with all members of a client diocese staff to ensure adoption of key mission programs and will bear the primary responsibility for the resulting revenue goals.
The Client Director will coordinate and implement all aspects of the service agreements including but not limited to: Administration, operation, development, marketing, outreach and sales for the CMS client cemetery and funeral services.
The position reports directly to the Director of Client Services.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Partners with the Associate Director at one or more client-dioceses to own the strategic plan and initiative agenda for the client
• Work directly with the on-site staff of the Client cemetery and funeral service from the Associate Director to the grounds employees.
• Supervise and coordinate all marketing programs, utilizing the CMS Marketing Coordinators
• Ensures consistent revenue growth through sales programs and strategic pricing models.
• Ensure that sales and customer service training is being provided to Family Service Staff and the client’s management team.
• Assist in the recruiting and hire of staff positions on behalf of the client.
• Assure the coordination and implementation of financial record keeping and physical data management at the client level and integrated with CMS.
• Participate in preparation of both operating and capital budgets. Supervise actual budget performance.
• Supervise and coordinate all physical location developments utilizing CMS management team.
• Work with appropriate client human resources’ staff on all employee issues.
• Coordinate with the Director of Client Services on all sales initiatives, products and services for the client cemetery and funeral services.
• Partner with the Associate Director to implement Outreach Program, provide continued support on outreach deliverables and monitor outreach growth.
• Hold regular team meetings with Associate Director and staff.
• Maintain client timeliness and regularly communicate with the Director of Client Services regarding client progress.
• Provides management oversight and quality control.
• Attend regular CMS meetings.
• Travel to client sites as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
Any combination of education and experience likely to provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities, typically:
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
• Demonstrated leadership experience through management training program, job experience, or community service.
• Strong project management and communication skills.
• A background in sales or customer service is preferred.
If you are seeking a challenging professional opportunity; and if working inside a dynamic and growing faith based organization appeals to you, please forward your resume. We are growing our business and we welcome qualified candidates. (171)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic management services southfield mi
- catholic management services detroit
- catholic management services southfield michigan