This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
CLASSROOM MUSIC TEACHER
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Saint Frances Cabrini Catholic School (West Bend, WI)
Position Title: Teacher: Music Teacher
Compensation: Based on annual Archdiocesan personnel survey and personnel committee
Status: Full Time, exempt
Department: School K-8
Last Updated: 7/1/2013, 2013/14
Primary Function of this Position: Job Summary:
The Catholic school teacher (i.e., classroom, specials) respects Catholic values and aids students in Christian formation by exemplifying Catholic living, both in and out of the classroom. Because Catholic schools educate their students to promote the kingdom of God, it is important that all teachers are role models for students, exemplifying Catholic teachings and values in their lives and in their actions.
The teacher is accountable to the principal to provide education to the grades and/or subjects assigned, to implement the St. Frances Cabrini School philosophy, to follow the policies of the St. Frances Cabrini Parish/School and the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, and to adhere to the directives set by St. Frances Cabrini School administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Classroom Teacher Responsibilities:
• Cultivates a classroom atmosphere conducive to learning of music grades K5-8th Grade and maintains classroom management.
• Music teacher is responsible for Fall and Spring Concerts, as well as, Graduation activities/ceremony.
• Music teacher is responsible for the implementation of the Archdiocese Music Curriculum.
• Organizes and prepares resources for students
• Incorporates technology to effectively create a 21st century learning environments within the classroom
• Teaches assigned subjects and serves on school committees
• Leads daily prayer and Supervises areas as assigned
• Communicates professionally and in a timely manner with parents and faculty
• Plans instruction carefully and implements effectively
• Evaluates and grades students’ work
• Cooperates with the principal and staff in the planning and development of curriculum
• Performs duties as requested by the principal. (88)
Incoming search terms:
- st frances cabrini parish