This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Middle/High School, PT Employee
Catholic Central High School (Burlington, WI)
Teach courses pertaining to the chemical and physical properties and compositional changes of substances.
1. Plans a science program on topics such as organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and chemical separation, involving demonstrations, lectures, discussions, and student experiments.
2. Organizes and supervises students’ laboratory activities for optimal learning.
3. Establishes and maintains student behavior for a productive learning environment during class sessions, laboratory sessions, and field trips.
4. Evaluates each pupil’s growth in knowledge and skills in course being taught.
5. Provides for safe storage and proper use of materials, equipment, selects and requests books, instructional aides and maintain inventory records as required.
6. Identifies pupil’s needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
7. Evaluate and grade students’ class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
8. Compile, administer, and grade examinations.
9. Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
10. Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts. (66)