This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS OFFICE TECH COORDINATOR – IT ASSISTANT
Technology, FT Employee
Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge (Baton Rouge, LA)
The position of Technology Coordinator for Catholic Schools provides technical advice, support, and service to Catholic schools throughout the diocese in their implementation and expansion of technology within educational curriculum and programs as well as support for initiatives coordinated through the Catholic Schools Office and compliance with state and federal technology requirements. The IT Assistant position provides end-user technical support, purchases hardware/software for end users, assists with network and server administration, and acts as assistant to the Director of Computer Systems.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years related experience required.
• Demonstrate excellent hardware & software troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrate an in-depth network experience including TCP/IP, mail gateways, and firewalls
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Domain Controlled Networks, Microsoft Exchange server, Web server design/creation
• A+ Certification, and Network+ Certification or similar experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills essential with the ability to work and communicate with people of all levels and backgrounds.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
• Flexibility to work evenings and long hours when necessary.
• General understanding and support of the mission of Catholic education
Please submit letter of interest, resume, and references to [email protected]
Application Deadline is April 15, 2013 (282)
Incoming search terms:
- Best Catholic School Baton Rouge