This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Young Adult Ministry, FT Employee
St Thomas Aquinas University Parish (Fayetteville, AR)
Description: We are looking for a campus minister who has a strong love for the Church. The person will be involved with a committed staff that will be asked to participate in all aspects of the spiritual life of the community. In particular, we are looking for an individual who possesses:
• An ability to translate this understanding into programs that promote the education of the community according to the Catholic Catechism, USCCB principles of campus ministry, and Scripture.
• Assist in spiritual formation such as Bible study, Adoration and Retreats.
• A knowledge of Liturgy that helps feed the community in public worship
• Assist in ministry training such as Lectors, Servers, and Eucharistic Ministers
• Also we are looking for someone who has an interest in music that includes instrumental accompaniment, vocals, and sheet music and sound system that will lead the community in song in liturgy.
• Assist in sacramental ministry training such as baptism, marriage and R.C.I.A.
• Willingness to engage the college community with events on campus, service projects around the city, and international mission trips.
• Assist in orientation events on campus as well as creating literature, flyers and newsletters that will reach a broader community.
Requirements: a baptized, confirmed and practicing Roman Catholic with strong leadership skills; committed team player who holds at least a bachelor degree in theology, education or related field
Application Process: Please send resume to: Father Joe Marconi, Pastor, St. Thomas Aquinas University Parish. 603 N. Leverett Ave. Fayetteville, AR 72701
Deadline: July 31, 2014
Email: [email protected] (163)
Incoming search terms:
- jamaica mission trip st thomas aquinas catholic church
- st thomas aquinas catholoc church dallas
- st thomas aquinas college addres