This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
BUSINESS OFFICE MANAGER
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Mount Carmel Youth Ranch (Powell, WY)
To create, maintain, and organize all business, accounting, and record keeping transactions. The Business Office Manager must possess a strong Christian/Catholic background and lifestyle, maintain harmony in relationships and witness a positive role model for the youth and fellow employees. The Business Office Manager must make the well-being of the youth, employees, management; program his/her primary responsibility through leadership, relationships, activities and management.
The Business Office Manager must be a person of high moral and ethical integrity and be willing and able to work in a professional and effective manner with a diverse range of personalities. He/ She must be attentive to details and willing to maintain the operations of the business on all priority levels. He/ She must be willing to work under authority as well as supervise others around them. They must be dedicated, efficient, and consistent, with a solid work ethic.
- Associates/Bachelors in Accounting, finance management, and/or bookkeeping.
- Basic experience and knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks)
- Advanced to intermediate knowledge and experience in business management.
- Advanced to intermediate knowledge and experience in non-profit and for profit organization.
- Advanced to intermediate knowledge and experience in payroll, payroll liabilities, and employment labor laws and agreements.
- Real working experience in business management.
Communication- collaborating with accountant and lawyers as well as Board of Directors and program directors and managers, employees, and client guardians/parents.
Finances- Bookeeping. Payroll. Accounts payable. Accounts recievable.
Record Keeping- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed and revisions made to comply with state licensing, FSLA, and IRS. Ensuring client and employee records meet State and company requirements. (506)
Incoming search terms:
- mount carmel youth ranch board of directors
- office manager skills