This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
St Thomas the Apostle Church (Ann Arbor, MI)
Responsible for the financial reporting of all parish, school and cemetery funds. Also responsible for all banking functions, offering counting and posting, budget preparation, monthly and annual reports to the Finance Council and parishioners, payroll preparation, and overall facilities management and scheduling. Other duties include supervision of the bookkeeping staff, parish office staff, and maintenance and janitorial staff.
Applicants must have an accounting degree and work experience in a business field including budget preparation and cash handling. Applicants must also be a practicing catholic and have a minimum of four years of supervision experience. Applications must be submitted by July 31, 2013.
A complete job description is found at www.sainttc.com. (878)
Incoming search terms:
- ann arbor st thomas business mananger
- ann arbor mi parish manager
- catholic business managers
- catholic churches ann arbor mi
- finace driector st thomas catholic church ann arbor michigan
- Saint Thomas the Apostle
- st thomas ann arbor
- st thomas cematiry ann arbor
- www sainttc com photography for directory for St Thomas the apostle in Ann Arbor Michigan