This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
St. Joseph Church (Bound Brook, NJ)
We are seeking a full time Business Manager, who will be primarily responsible for the financial, accounting, reporting and internal control processes of the parish. The incumbent will act in an advisory and consultative capacity to the Pastor and Finance Council on strategic and business matters, and will serve as a key contact to diocesan HR and Finance offices.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Record sacrimental records such as baptisms, Communions, Confirmations, Marriages, Deaths, etc,
* Maintain the Mass schedule, including priest scheduling and assigning Altar Servers, Organist, Cantors, etc.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, analytical, communication, interpersonal, managerial and communications skills. Proficiency in Excel, QuickBooks and Microsoft Office is required. Prior experience in a parish or diocesan environment is a plus.
Education/Experience: Undergraduate degree in accounting, business, finance or a related field; 3-5 years of accounting or business management experience; or an equivalent mix of education and experience.
Religious Requirement: Must be a practicing Roman Catholic who upholds the teaching and traditions of the Church and who possesses a sound working knowledge of the Catholic faith and Church hierarchy.
To apply, forward your resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]
St. Joseph Church
124 East Second Street
P.O. Box 72
Bound Brook, NJ 08805-2009
* Please note that due to the anticipated level of response, we will only contact those candidates who we are interested in pursuing. No phone calls please. (65)
Incoming search terms:
- 41 Armstrong St Ssouth Bound Brook NJ
- st joseph bound brook nj
- st joseph parish bound brook