This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
St. Agnes Church (Arlington, VA)
St. Agnes Parish seeks a full-time Bookkeeper, to support
the parish office and school through bookkeeping,
benefits, and Human Resource recordkeeping.
• Bookkeeping services. Maintain parish and school
accounting system through data entry, posting, and
reconciliation, and reports for: General Ledger,
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and payroll
• Compensation (payroll and benefits) package
record-keeping • Tax remittance • Report generation •
Reconciliation process • Deposits • Banking Services
• Tuition payments • Audits.
• Able to interact with others; capable of multi-tasking,
meeting deadlines, and attention to detail.
• Personable and friendly personality; Excellent phone
• Able to use modern office technology. Proficient
in MS Word, Excel; Quickbooks or Blackbaud
Accounting for Nonprofits. Familiarity with FACTS
Tuition Management a plus.
Salary and benefits commensurate with education /
experience. Immediate opening. Submit resume and
names of 3 references to: Bookkeeper Search, St. Agnes
Catholic Church , 1910 N. Randolph St., Arlington, VA
22207-3046 or via email to:
[email protected] No phone calls, please. < (30)