Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
St. Agnes Catholic Church (Arlington, VA)
St. Agnes Catholic Church seeks a full-time Bookkeeper, to support the parish office and school through bookkeeping, benefits, and Human Resource recordkeeping. Qualifications:
• Bookkeeping services. Maintain parish and school accounting system through data entry, posting, and reconciliation, and reports for: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and payroll.
• Compensation (payroll and benefits) package record-keeping • Tax remittance • Report generation • Reconciliation process• Deposits • Banking Services • Tuition payments • Audits.
• Able to interact with others; capable of multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, and attention to detail.
• Personable and friendly personality; Excellent phone presence required.
• Able to use modern office technology. Proficient in MS Word, Excel; Quickbooks or Blackbaud Accounting for Nonprofits. Familiarity with FACTS Tuition Management a plus.
Immediate opening. Submit resume and names of 3 references as one file. Please use your Last Name and first name as the prefix on the file name, for example, Doe_John_resume.pdf Doe_John_resume.doc. (0)