This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
BOOKKEEPER – PART TIME
Accounting/Finance, PT Employee
My Catholic Faith Ministries (Federal Way, WA)
We are seeking a part-time bookkeeper to handle daily financial transactions and assist the Administrator with accounting functions.
The ideal candidate:
1. Has extensive experience with Quickbooks accounting software.
2. Has an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience
3. Has knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
4. Is competent on basic computer applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook or other email application)
5. Has strong organizational skills.
6. Is excellent at oral (phone and in-person) and written communications.
7. Is willing to work alone and collaboratively, can multi-task and work under deadlines.
8. Has worked for or is knowledgeable about non-profit, charitable organizations
9. Is occasionally able to attend evening events and oversee the sales table.
10. Is passionate about his or her Catholic faith and is living it out in his or her life.
This part-time position:
• Is 15 hours per week to start. Hours may increase with added responsibility.
• Has an hourly rate based on experience and proven ability.
• Is based in our Federal Way, WA office. (158)
Incoming search terms:
- calculating hourly wages with excel