Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Dynamic Catholic Institute (Hebron, KY)
The Bookkeeper position offers the opportunity to turn financial transactions into organized and useful data for the leadership of Dynamic Catholic. You will continually identify opportunities for
improving internal processes and increasing the efficiency of the Business Services Department for Dynamic Catholic.
Dynamic Catholic fosters an environment for continuous learners, and we take pride in our employees’ eagerness eagerness to refine their skills and continually grow as professionals.
1) You will ensure accurate and timely coding of financial transactions.
2) You will process and reconcile our web-based shopping cart activities.
3) You will manage accounts receivable, including processing invoices and receipt of incoming funds while exercising timely receivables control.
4) You will manage accounts payable, including processing bill payment and maintaining vendor files.
5) You will process expense reports.
1) You are detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and the willingness to embrace changing technology.
2) You have proficiency with standard office applications. Experience with QuickBooks and SalesForce is a plus.
3) You are a self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and involvement.
4) You present a calm, organized, patient, diplomatic, and confident demeanor while working with a team.
5) You are adaptable, flexible, willing to step up and do whatever is needed, and driven to further the mission of Dynamic Catholic.
This position is located in Northern Kentucky. You must be in the area or willing to relocate.
Please send your application with a resume and cover letter to [email protected] (0)
Incoming search terms:
- dynamic catholic northern Kentucky