This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
BOOKING AND SALES DIRECTOR
Sales, FT Employee
Saint Luke Productions (Battle Ground, WA)
Saint Luke Productions, a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, is looking for a booking and sales director, with a strong desire to evangelize through booking and scheduling live dramatic shows, tours and workshops.
• Are you driven to achieve, and always raising the bar to new levels?
• Do you want more than anything to win souls for Christ?
• Do you face challenges with a smile, never losing your optimistic spirit?
These are some the qualities that will make you a terrific match for our small, close-knit creative and faith-centered team. We are a Catholic ministry, which for 33 years has been dedicated to renewing and evangelizing the culture through live theatre and the media.
Please explore our website at www.stlukeproductions.com before applying.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Contacting and developing relationships and all aspects of sales – initiating, building and maintaining successful business relationships, including follow-up
• Developing new opportunities and new markets
• Executing sales and marketing campaigns
• Organizing and maintaining our database of contacts
• Scheduling tours and workshops
• Evangelization through the media
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
• Highly achievement-oriented and competitive by nature, always maintaining a high degree of optimism
• A passion for our mission
• Successful professional sales experience (including cold calling) and proven marketing abilities
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral
• Highly self-motivated and organized
• Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred; equivalent relevant work experience will be considered
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel required
• Access or database experience preferred
• Salesforce experience desired
Competitive salary with health and dental insurance beginning on the 1st of the month following 90 days of employment, as well as company paid vacation. Saint Luke Productions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you believe this position is a good fit for you and you are a good fit for us:
Applications are only accepted through our website . Due to the volume of submissions, we will only be able to respond to those candidates who most closely match the requirements of the position.
APPLY HERE: http://www.stlukeproductions.com/join-the-team
If you know of someone who may qualify for this position, please forward! Thank you for your interest! (111)