This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEMBER
Executive, PT Employee
CatechismClass.com (State College, PA)
The Goldhead Group, Ltd. is an emerging leader in online Catholic catechesis. The organization develops religious education programs for personal, family, and parish use, as well as e-books for ongoing spiritual development. Utilizing a custom learning management system and partner websites, the company’s focus is on developing education that is doctrinally sound, visually and kinesthetically engaging, and easily accessible.
The Goldhead Group, Ltd. is currently seeking a committed Catholic interested in joining the Board of Directors of the organization and helping further this worldwide initiative to spread the organization’s programming.
Duties include the following:
- Helping guide the CEO and Chairman of the Board in a direction that will further the organization and its mission
- Leverage existing and new connections to help strengthen and expand the organization so as to bring strong catechesis to more souls
- Reading through an annual summary packet and suggesting improvements to the CEO at the annual Board of Directors meeting.
Duties will not include the daily management of the organization which is handled by the current CEO. The Board member will be engaged on a semi-regular basis of likely once or twice a month.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- 5+ years of management experience
- A deep knowledge of the Catholic Church and its teachings and a deep commitment to them
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to write clearly and persuasively
An Ideal Candidate would possess the following:
- 10+ years of management experience
- A Bachelors Degree or higher of Post-Secondary Education
Term: 1 Year Term that is indefinitely renewable
As per the Corporate Bylaws, this is a non-compensated Board of Directors Position. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected] attention to Matthew Plese. (62)
Incoming search terms:
- CATHOLIC CHURCH BOARD MEMBER POSITION
- catholic church state college pa