This is a syndicated post from ZENIT English. [Read the original article...]
By supporting ZENIT, a nonprofit enterprise, you help us spread the message of Christianity to the world, free of charge.
Publishing in 7 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and now Arabic) is no easy task, as you can imagine. Your donation of:
– $15 could pay for 2 days of a subscription to other media sources that we use.
– $40 could pay for database entry for 3 days.
– $130 could pay for translating one papal speech into 5 languages.
– $600 could pay for editing 5 days of the English-language edition.
– $1,300 could pay for 12 days of expenses for the daily service to 10,000 missionaries in poor countries.
– $9,000 could pay for one year’s hosting of the servers we are using.
If you feel called to give alms for the work of evangelization, please consider making a donation to ZENIT.
You can send your donation by credit card, check or wire transfer. Follow the instructions at:
With heartfelt thanks!
The ZENIT Team
Donations to ZENIT are tax deductible in the United States, Mexico, Spain, France and Germany.