This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Counseling, PT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Fredericksburg, VA)
Location: Fredericksburg VA
Terms: Part Time (10 hrs./wk.)
Catholic Charities Counseling office Fredericksburg is seeking a Spanish speaking, licensed mental health professional for part time employment (10 hrs/wk). The Part Time Counselor provides ongoing outpatient counseling to individual adults, children, adolescents, families, and couples in English and Spanish. In addition, may provide supervision to pre-licensed staff.
• Maintain suitable clinical caseload
• Experience working with children, families, and married couples preferred.
• Must be open to traveling to satellite sites.
• Must complete documentation in a timely manner
• Masters in Counseling, Clinical Social Work, or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of post-licensure experience
• Candidate to possess LCSW or, LPC and other appropriate background and experience. Licensed in VA.
• Fluent in Spanish-written and verbal
• Ability to supervise pre-licensed clinicians
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Family Services Fredericksburg operates Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected] No phone calls please. (245)
Incoming search terms:
- bilingual catholic mass in virginia
- Bilingual Counseling center in Fredricksburg VA
- catholic mass in Arlington VA