BILINGUAL CLERICAL SUPPORT STAFF
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Company (Royal Oak, MI)
• Must be bilingual and fluent in either Arabic or Chaldean.
• One to three years office experience necessary.
• Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office applications and typing speed of 40wpm
• Strong organizational skills and above average ability to handle busy, complex situations and meet deadlines occasionally under time constraints.
• Ability to assist and cooperate with other staff within the agency in a professional manner.
• Knowledge of confidentiality on all matters involving clients and the Agency.
• Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
Responsibilities & Essential Functions:
• Assist the Immigration & Refugee Services staff with everyday clerical tasks
• Answer office phone calls, direct callers to the appropriate staff member and provide information and referrals as needed
• Sort and distribute mail and client related documents to staff.
• Copy documents required for client files on orientation days.
• Maintain a client database and prepare mass mailings as needed.
• Assist with ordering and organizing office supplies
• Assist with preparing for CCSEM’s community-wide activities and events that promote the goals and objectives of the program.
• Adhere to and support all CCSEM policies and its funding sources guidelines and contract provisions.
• Maintain confidentiality of refugee families and fellow staff members
• Other tasks as assigned by direct supervisor (0)