This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Clerical/Administrative, PT Employee
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington (Manassas, VA)
Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Arlington follows Christ’s call to “Welcome the Stranger” through our Education Services programs. Education Services, headquartered in Manassas, provides ESL, citizenship and life-skills classes to the NOVA immigrant population. We have an opening for a part-time bi-lingual Administrative Assistant (20 hours/week). This position will be responsible for greeting clients, answering and returning phone calls and checking voicemails in both English and Spanish. He or she will be the clients’ first point of contact, letting those in need know, “Le damos la bienvenida a Caridades Catolicas y nos complace ayudarle en cualquier manera possible.” He/she will also manage all accounts receivable payments and track accordingly, as well as track and handle all credit card transactions and reports for accounting purposes. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will order and track all office supplies and manage communications with building management and other service providers.
• High school diploma required. Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• 2+ years of demonstrated customer service or receptionist experience.
• 2+ years of experience working in a multi-cultural environment
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Detail oriented. Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• 1-2 years’ experience working with and/or managing volunteers.
• Willingness to uphold Catholic moral and social justice teachings in the workplace.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to [email protected] We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE.
No phone calls, please. (365)
Incoming search terms:
- bilingual adminstrative assistant
- caridades catolicas manassas virginia
- executive assistant