This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
AUDIO VISUAL COORDINATOR
Technology, PT Employee
Good Shepherd Catholic Community (Colleyville, TX)
Job Description: The Audio Visual Technician Coordinator will train, schedule and oversee operation of audio visual ministry. The Audio Visual Technician Coordinator will ensure that our liturgy is enhanced to its fullest capabilities by sound, light, video and video aids.
1. The Audio Visual Coordinator provides skilled, hands-on training to sound and video technicians. The A/V Coordinator will ensure that all techs are operating the board and slides consistently.
2. The A/V Coordinator will develop the ministry ensuring optimum coverage for all Masses and special events.
3. The A/V Coordinator will oversee scheduling of ministry and will respond to any shortages or that may arise
4. The A/V Coordinator will work weekend Masses to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
5. The A/V Coordinator will provide a/v support for special events in hall, classrooms and church. (Holy days, CRHP, Parish Renewal, etc)
6. The A/V Coordinator will assist with production of videos for announcements before Mass.
High school diploma or equivalent
Familiarity/Experience with sound and video equipment
Ability in word processing and computer literacy including Excel and Publisher
Familiarity with Pro-Presenter a plus
Ability to work with little or no supervision
Strong knowledge/understanding of our Mass
Catholic person, hospitable and welcoming (250)
Incoming search terms:
- good sherpard catholic church texas