ASSOCIATE CAMPUS MINISTER
Youth Ministry, FT Employee
Cardinal O’Hara High School (Springfield, PA)
Cardinal O’Hara High School Position Description: Associate Campus Minister
Basic function and scope of the position:
The Associate Campus Minister assists the Campus Minister in ensuring that a vibrant Catholic identity permeates the school. The Associate Campus Minister works with faculty, staff, administration, students, parents, alumni and other constituents in advancing the school ministry program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with development and implementation of retreat programs.
• Assists with liturgy and para-liturgical service planning.
• Promotes campus ministry activities, especially through effective use of social media and other electronic communication.
• Develops and assists student and faculty ministry teams.
• Works with partner elementary school and partner parish staff members in providing ministry program support and establishing strategic partnerships.
• Collaborates with Archdiocesan staff and other Catholic and community organizations in providing ministry and leadership opportunities for students.
• Ensures a robust ministry of presence by being an active and engaged member of the school community.
• Other duties as assigned by the Campus Minister.
• Must be a practicing Catholic, willing to uphold Catholic moral teaching and leading a life consistent with the Catholic faith.
• Bachelor’s degree in theology, ministry, catechetics or similar field from a Catholic college or university.
• Minimum of three years of experience in campus ministry or parish youth ministry.
Interested parties should send cover letter, resume, list of references and salary requirements, electronically, to Mr. Thomas S. Fertal, President, Cardinal O’Hara High School, at [email protected], by Wednesday, August 20th, 2014.
This is a full-time, twelve-month position. (0)
Incoming search terms:
- Address for Cardinal OHara High School Springfield PA