This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ASSISTANT TO COORDINATOR
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking a part-time (18 hours per week) Assistant to the Coordinator for the Office for Closures located in Philadelphia. This office assists with the disbursement of items of Catholic identity and other contents of closed churches. This office also runs the Ecclesiastical Exchange Program which makes available items from facilities that have closed within the Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
The major job duties include:
• Answer phone line for the Office for Closures and process requests and answer inquiries;
• Communicate with vendors and parishes/entities as needed;
• Submit entries for invoice payments and expenses in electronic ledger and maintain inventory database;
• Assist with the submission of parish/entity account balances for disbursements as needed;
• Contribute to monthly submission to Priests’ Monthly Newsletter;
• Assist Ecclesiastical Exchange Program at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary;
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma/GED is required.
• 1-2 years’ of clerical experience.
• Ability to lift 20+ lbs.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Must be able to travel off-site to other Archdiocesan locations.
•Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
For more information and other job opportunities, please visit our website at www.archphila.org. EOE. (49)