This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Management, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Santa Fe (Albuquerque, NM)
The Archdiocese of Santa Fe is seeking an Assistant Superintendent for Catholic Schools. There are 17 schools in the Archdiocese: 1 PK, 2 PreK-5, 12 PreK – 8, and 2 high schools. The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for the coordination of instructional services for Catholic schools in the Archdiocese, including developing curriculum, coordination of testing programs and federal programs, assisting with staff development opportunities for principals and teachers, and other responsibilities as assigned by the Superintendent.
The successful candidate will be a visionary leader with excellent communication and human relations skills who is dedicated to fostering a community of academic excellence within an environment that emphasizes Catholic identity and values. Qualifications include:
• Practicing Catholic in good standing with the Catholic Church
• A master’s degree in educational administration or similar field
• Five years experience as an administrator in a Catholic School
• Skill in organizational development, administration, supervision, management, staff development and training.
• Proficiency in practical application of educational and training theory to the methodology of teaching.
• Knowledge of resources and materials related to curriculum improvement and development. (62)
Incoming search terms:
- Archdiocese of Santa Fe NM