This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, RECRUITMENT AND ADMISSIONS
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Saint Mary’s College of California (Moraga, CA)
Assistant Director, Recruitment & Admissions
Saint Mary’s College of California
Closing Date/Time: Sun. 04/07/13 11:59 PM Pacific Time
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Main Campus, 1928 Saint Mary’s Road, Moraga, CA 94556, California
As a comprehensive and independent institution, Saint Mary’s offers undergraduate and graduate programs integrating liberal and professional education. Saint Mary’s reputation for excellence, innovation and responsiveness in education stems from its vibrant heritage as a Catholic, Lasallian and liberal arts institution. An outstanding, committed faculty and staff that value shared inquiry, integrative learning and student interaction bring these traditions to life in the 21st century. The College is committed to the educational benefits of diversity.
Under the general direction of the Director of Admissions and Recruitment and working closely with Associate Director of Admissions and Recruitment, the Assistant Director of Recruitment and Admissions carries out all recruitment, admissions, organization, coordination, external liaison and operation functions of the Admissions and Recruitment function in Graduate Business Programs. The Assistant Director of Recruitment and Admissions will plan, organize, coordinate and execute all aspects of recruitment and admissions activities under the direction of the Associate Director and Director of Admissions and Recruitment. This includes:(1)Recruiting approximately 265+ students for 6 graduate programs with 14 program starts per year 2) Responsible for developing, coordinating and executing effective recruiting strategies for recruiting face-to-face, on-line and corporate outreach -based recruiting strategies with the Admissions and Recruitment team 3) Responsible for developing and adopting new recruiting strategies and developing metrics to assess the effectiveness of those recruiting strategies with the Admissions and Recruiting team 4) Responsible for overseeing the management of all recruitment contracts and venues for open houses and information sessions including liaison and coordination with all hotels, campuses, recruitment fairs and venues 5) Responsible for helping the Director oversee and monitor the prospect management system to maximize the conversion of inquiries to applications through frequent and relevant communication, and to track overall marketing and recruiting progress through data 6) Responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of all management and coordination functions for recruitment and admissions with Marketing and Alumni Relations, Academic Services, Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid and Business Office.
1. Assist the Director and Associate Director to plan, develop and support effective recruitment strategies to meet recruiting targets in 6 graduate business programs including the new Master of Science in Accounting Program. Assist Associate Director and Director of Admissions and Recruitment in developing and optimizing a recruiting calendar. Develop and plan new approaches and innovations to improve the recruiting efforts. Implement all recruitment efforts by responding to daily inquirers about the six Graduate Business programs. Work professionally and in a timely manner with all prospective students from on-line, corporate relations and traditional inquiries. Develop long term working relationships with prospective students to increase the number of qualifed applicants by engaging inquirers in meaningful conversation to gauge their needs, interests and qualifications for specific programs. Communicate with prospects in form of email, phone, social media and face-to-face meetings.
2. Develop and plan new on-line recruiting strategies, including on-line open houses, social media and e-mail campaigns. Assist the Associate Director and Director of Admissions and Recruitment in developing new on-line initiatives, assessing their effectiveness and building a sustainable long-term on-line recruiting strategy. Support the Associate Director and Director in using the CRM database to support effective recruitment strategies, develop metrics to assess the effectiveness of different recruiting and advertising campaigns, make suggestions for changes in such campaigns based on an analysis of effectiveness and yield in recruiting. Provide planning and support in the automation of campaigns to the prospect pool in order to increase conversion of prospects to applicants. Coordinate collection of student contact data and assures integrity of the data in the database systems.
3. Assist in planning, manage and coordinate all SMC sponsored information session/open house events and graduate education fairs and corporate sponsored events to present/discuss the programs of Graduate Business and advance the recruitment process. Oversee the management of all recruitment contracts and venues for open houses and information sessions including liaison and coordination with all hotels, campuses, recruitment fairs and venues.
4. Plan, manage, coordinate and execute all operational issues pertaining to recruitment and admissions with Marketing and Alumni Relations, Academic Services, Registrar’s Office, Financial Aid and Business Office.
5. Responsible for overseeing the mastering of the prospect management system to maximize the conversion of inquiries to applications through frequent and relevant communication, and to track overall marketing and recruiting progress through data.
Experience and Qualifications:
Required: Undergraduate Degree
Experience: 3-5 years of recruiting or admissions in higher education (preferably in graduate business program).
Skills and Abilities: This position requires strong planning and communication skills (oral and written), and the ability to positively represent Saint Marys College to the public at large. Excellent verbal and written skills, including public speaking skills; able to work independently and as a member of a team; high level of initiative; outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/deadlines; strong proficiency in using Windows operating systems, MS Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint), email and internet usage; experience working with databases and database management; experience working with social networking sites (ex: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc); strong eye for detail; ability to work cooperatively and effectively with all members of a culturally diverse campus community.
Other: Evening and weekend hours are required. Travel to various recruiting events in the Bay Area is also required. There are an average 2-3 travel events per month, and an average of 4-5 evening events per month with the occasional Saturday event.
Application Instructions: Please apply on-line at http://apptrkr.com/330790. Include a cover letter that specifically addresses how you meet the qualifications and are prepared to support the mission of the College.
A complete application includes:
• A letter of interest and how you are prepared to support the Mission of the College
• A resume and an on-line application
• The name and contact information for three (3) professional references.
Candidates who submit names of references should expect that references will be contacted, in confidence, by the College and that credentials will be confirmed prior to hire.
Candidates who become finalists will be expected to sign a consent authorizing a broader inquiry.
Saint Mary’s is an equal employment opportunity employer. We support inclusive excellence and are committed to creating a safe and welcoming community for all.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, and the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act
Notification with regard to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, and the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act.
As provided by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998, Saint Mary’s College of California through its Department of Public Safety, annually provides notice and makes available copies of the Annual Security Report, to the campus community, prospective students, employees and the public. Each Security Report includes statistics for the past three years concerning crimes and incidents (whether they occurred on campus, in off-campus building and property owned or controlled by the College, or on public property adjacent to campus) reported to campus security authorities. Each Security Report also provides campus policies and practices concerning security – how to report sexual assaults and other crimes, crime prevention efforts, policies/laws governing alcohol and drugs, victims’ assistance programs, student discipline, college resources, and other matters. The Security Report is publicly available electronically or hard copy in the following ways: electronically: http://www.stmarysca.edu/about/safety/02report.pdf; in person: Department of Public Safety, Administrative Office, Siena Hall: or by or by Mail or Telephone Request: Department of Public Safety, P.O. Box 3111, Moraga, CA 94575-3111 (925) 631-4052.
In addition, as provided by the Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act, the Contra Costa County Sheriff’s Office maintains a Megan’s Law database of sex crime offenders, which information may be obtained from the Sheriff’s office located at 500 Court Street, Martinez, Monday-Friday, 9 am to 4 pm.
Incoming search terms:
- alumni relations saint marys college- molly
- Assistant Director of Admissions at University of Saint Mary
- Outreach and Recruitmen Strategic Plan for Community Colleges
- recruitment to go to saint mary college of california
- ST marys colledge Moraga CA application availablatible
- st marys college california assistant director