This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF FAMILY LIFE APOSTOLATE
Counseling, FT Employee
Archdiocese of New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
The Archdiocese of New Orleans is looking for a faith-filled psychotherapist to serve as Assistant Director of the Family Life Apostolate (FLA) and Director of the Catholic Counseling Service (CCS). FLA of the Archdiocese of New Orleans provides numerous resources and programs to meet the needs of marriages, families and engaged couples in our Archdiocese. CCS is a service offered through FLA that provides quality counseling and psychotherapy through a unique perspective that upholds the richness of our Catholic faith. CCS focuses primarily on counseling couples and families, while also offering services for individuals.
The director of CCS and assistant director of FLA is in charge of overseeing the counseling program while also assisting with other FLA endeavors. Some specific responsibilities are:
• Interview and supervise our clinical interns, who are graduate students from local universities.
• Must have a collaborative spirit with other Archdiocesan Offices
• Consult with clergy and parish ministry leaders to understand parish needs for family life.
• Give presentations on Church teaching on marriage, family life, and human sexuality.
• Help coordinate Archdiocesan events offered through Family Life Apostolate
• Applicant must be eligible for licensure in Louisiana in their respective profession. (Applicants from any mental health profession are welcome to apply.)
This position reports to the Director of the Family Life Apostolate. (104)
Incoming search terms:
- Merged Parishes Of Archdiocese Of New Orleans