This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF EDUCATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
Accounting/Finance, FT Employee
Archdiocese of Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking an Assistant Director to work for the Educational Financial Services Office located in Philadelphia, PA. This office handles the financial accounting, planning and reporting for the Office of Catholic Education, the secondary school system and the schools of special education.
The major job duties include:
• Coordinating the procurement of goods and services purchased for the Archdiocesan High Schools and Schools of Special Education including utilities, cleaning services, security, automobiles, copiers, uniforms, graduation stationary and apparel, yearbooks, rings and other items.
• Providing supervision to high school maintenance supervisors and coordinating routine repairs to school buildings.
• Coordinating budgets for faculty houses and serving as a liaison with faculty house superiors.
• Coordinating the processing of school payroll and benefits and assisting with issues with non-instructional personnel.
• Ensuring compliance with financial provisions of secondary school teachers’ contract.
• Assisting with financial management of the special education and high schools.
• Overseeing the management of tuition collection in the schools.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field is required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting or Financial Management.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. (235)
Incoming search terms:
- Grants for Catholic School Tuition IN PA