This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
Catholic Social Services (Philadelphia, PA)
The Archdiocese of Philadelphia is currently seeking an Assistant Director of our Out of School Time (OST) Program for Catholic Social Services at located in Northeast Philadelphia. The OST programs are parish/community and school based programs that provide a continuum of after-school, summer youth development and family support activities.
The major job duties include:
• Overseeing all aspects OST Program and 21st CCLC Program.
• Supervising and managing staff and program activities.
• Developing, implementing and evaluating OST Program including Project Based Learning and 21st CCLC Activities.
• Overseeing the fiscal responsibilities of the contracted program.
• Engaging parents, parish school and community in special events.
• Serving as a liaison to parish school, administration and funding sources.
• May lead children’s groups directly when needed.
• Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package in a supportive work environment. For more information and other job opportunities, please visit our website at www.archphila.org. EOE.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education or Associate’s Degree in Education (18 ECE credits) AND at least two years of experience working with children.
• Knowledge and experience implementing research based curriculum and project based learning.
• Experience in a management position.
• Knowledge of Pennsylvania Core Standards for school aged youth.
• Must have updated Criminal Background, FBI, and Child Abuse clearances upon hire. (101)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic social services
- catholic social services philadelphia
- director of Catholic social Services inirmingham
- office of catholic education philadelphia pa