This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ANTI-POVERTY FAMILY SERVICES PROGRAM MANAGER
Management, FT Employee
Catholic Charities of Oregon (Portland, OR)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversee the operation and day to day management of El Programa Hispano programs and services as assigned. This includes the drop in center activities in Gresham, anti-poverty
services, skill building, services to seniors and employment services, energy assistance, and SNAP programs.
2. Oversee core anti-poverty services, including rent assistance, energy assistance, other emergency assistance, information and referral, short-term intervention, and skill building activities required by agency grants and contracts.
3.Represent agency in a professional manner at meetings with funders of core anti-poverty services, including Multnomah County, the City of Gresham, and others.
4. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for assigned programs.
5. Oversee and ensure Service Point data is being entered into County database for anti-poverty and rent assistance.
6. Coordinate monthly dental services in partnership with NW Medical Teams.
7.Coordinate referrals from community work mandate by the court.
8.Oversee the hiring, training, and evaluation of all assigned services and program staff.
9. Ensure that all record-keeping-including intakes, assessments, service plans, progress notes,financial verification forms, and all other documents in case management and, State, Federal,
Catholic Charities standards, guidelines of service – delivery and Code of Ethics.
10.Ensure that the programs and services meet contractual requirements and accomplish goals and objectives outlined in grant proposals.
11. Supervise administration of client assistance funds according to contract guidelines.
12. Collect and maintain statistics about the programs and services.
13. Maintain a collaborative relationship with other agencies in the community.
14. Plan and facilitate Program staff meetings and regular individual meetings with staff.
15. Assist in preparing proposals and applications for public and private funding.
16.Evaluate quality of services and develop improvement plans.
17. Maintain a collaborative relationship with El Programa Hispano staff and other Catholic Charities programs.
18. Ensure effective management of assigned Cost Centers.
19. Support the overall mission of Catholic Charities.
20. Effectively represent Catholic Charities El Programa Hispano in the local community.
21. Other duties as assigned by the Latino Services Division Manager.
1. Must be fluent in English and Spanish and possess excellent written and verbal skills in both languages.
2. Bachelor ‘s degree in social work or related field required.
3. MSW or other Master’s preferred.
4. Minimum of two years experience providing social services and/or working with Latino clientele.
5. Minimum of one year of experience managing a social service program.
6. Minimum of one year supervising personnel.
7. Must be “culturally competent” (possess a through understanding of Latino cultures).
8. Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
9. Familiarity with the mission, teachings and structure of the Catholic Church.
10. Ability to effectively represent the mission, vision and core values of Catholic Charities to varied audiences.
11. Must have a valid driver’s s license and automobile insurance coverage.
Excellent benefit package (medical, dental, life insurance, disability, pension plan).
To apply, complete required Catholic Charities application form (available online at www.catholiccharitiesoregon.org) and submit along with cover letter and resume to:
El Programa Hispano
Attn: Division Manager
138 NE 3rd Street, Suite 140
Gresham, OR 9703 (104)
Incoming search terms:
- catholic church emergency fuel assistance massachusetts
- catholic churches in portland oregon
- multnomah county medical staff