This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ANNUAL GIVING COORDINATOR
Fundraising, FT Employee
Lancaster Catholic High School (Lancaster, PA)
The Advancement Annual Giving Coordinator is an integral part of the overall team that is charged with advancing the mission of Lancaster Catholic High School. The Office of Advancement is directly responsible for the following areas:
o Communications/Public Relations
o Constituent Relations
o Volunteer Management
o Strategic Planning
o Prospect Research
o Enrollment& Admissions Marketing
o Special Events
o Annual Giving
o Major Gifts
o Capital Campaigns and Planned Giving
As a member of the Advancement team, this individual will work in tandem with all other staff to achieve office goals. The Advancement Annual Giving Coordinator will need to handle a wide range of administrative and support related tasks, and must be able to work both with a team and independently with little supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, dependable and enjoy the challenges of supporting a fast paced office community.
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, this staff member will be responsible for assisting all team members with projects and activities as indicated:
• Determines strategy on how to increase annual giving at Lancaster Catholic.
• Works with team to coordinate marketing and messaging for annual giving.
• Develops annual giving communication materials:
o Lancaster Catholic Fund solicitation letter
o Christmas letter
o Crusader Fund
o Fine & Performing Arts
Organizes and manages the Phon-a-thon.
• Coordinates meetings with top donors.
• Analyzes and develops plan to expand matching gift program.
• Works within Raiser’s Edge database to identify ideal donors for annual giving opportunities.
• Maximizes relationships with individual donors to match needs of the school i.e. in-kind gifts, recommendations to Business Relationship Manager.
• Coordinates and engages alumni, parent and student volunteers to assist with annual giving opportunities.
• Actively “stewards” our annual gifts.
• Assists with generation of Annual Report to properly identify and thanks annual giving donors.
In addition, the Advancement Annual Giving Coordinator will assist with both revenue and non-revenue events and projects of the Office of Advancement, as well as other tasks as assigned.
• Ability to work within Raiser’s Edge database to data-mine and generate various reports.
• Experience working with volunteers.
• Organize and establish priorities effectively.
• Ability to manage multiple areas of activity simultaneously.
• A working style that is self-directed and organized.
• Strong self-motivation and a team player approach.
• Understands and able to articulate mission of Lancaster Catholic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Presentation Software and Raiser’s Edge (or comparable fundraising software).
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefit package including a comprehensive healthcare program and a 401k plan. (1326)
Incoming search terms:
- annual fund themes for catholic high schools