This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ADVERTISING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales, FT Employee
Liturgical Publications, Inc. (Boston, MA)
At Liturgical Publications Inc. (LPi) our mission has been connecting people with great local businesses through publications and online advertising.
Liturgical Publications Inc. is searching for results-driven sales professionals that will be responsible for prospecting and selling online and digital ads to small and medium size businesses. Sales Representatives must have the ability to conduct telemarketing sales calls; identify the business owner or decision maker and conduct a one call close. Each week the Advertising Sales Representative will be assigned to sell in a specific location.
Skills and Traits of a Successful Advertising Sales Representative:
• 2+years sales experience or recent grads with 6 months of sales experience
• Prospecting and cold calling (90% telemarking; 10% face-to-face sales) on small & medium size businesses.
• Prior success in a short-sell; one call close selling cycle
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• High energy and results driven.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Self starter and ability to work independently.
• Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
• Computer proficient in Microsoft Office (experience with a CRM system is preferred)
• Depending upon assigned accounts could travel 40%
• Training to get you off to a good start and regular coaching sessions with team leaders and sales manager to ensure your success.
• Clear-cut directions on what it takes to succeed.
• Company provided laptop computer
• Above average commission structure and bonus eligibility.
• A non-reconcilable draw (not against future commissions)
• Unlimited income potential.
• Average income after 1year $60k; top performers $80k+; several earn 6 figures.
• W-2 position with competitive benefits and a 401(k) with company matching.
• Travel expense guidelines and reimbursement within one week.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
LPi has grown 8-10% each year for the past 3yrs. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and management vision. We continued to grow by offering more products and services to our customers.
LPi is the industry leader in publications for non-profit organizations for 40 years. We are privately owned with sales of $50M+ and over 4000 accounts. If you like to be independent, but like the stability of an employer based position check out our websites: www.4lpi.com and www.seekandfind.com.
Apply on line or send resumes to: [email protected]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Key words; outside sales, inside sales, tele sales, sales, telemarketing, advertising sales, sales representative, sales, rep, account rep, account management, account manager, account executive, account exec, cold-calling, selling, advertise, advertising, sales exec, sales executive, account representative, one-call close, one-call, short sales cycle (132)