This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Education: Elementary, FT Employee
St. Katharine Drexel School (Holland, PA)
Saint Katharine Drexel School in Holland, PA is currently seeking an Advancement Director to plan, coordinate, and manage marketing, enrollment and fundraising programs.
This is a full time, 12 month position.
The Advancement Director will have the following responsibilities: Enrollment Management, Development, Communications, Constituent Relations and Strategic Planning. He/she will report to the Principal.
• Strong knowledge of the community preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong managerial skills and the ability to balance numerous ongoing projects
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
• Understanding of Catholic Identity
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Internet
Interested candidates should mail/email a cover letter and current resume to
H. Margaret Slomiany, Principal, [email protected]
1053 Holland Road Holland, Pa 215-357-4720 (83)
Incoming search terms:
- advance director at St katherine drexel school
- st katharine drexel in holland pa
- st katherine of drexel holland pa