This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Fundraising, FT Employee
Holy Family Regional Catholic School (Levittown, PA)
HOLY FAMILY REGIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOL in LEVITTOWN is currently seeking an Advancement Director to plan, coordinate, and manage marketing, enrollment and fundraising programs.
This is a full time, 12 month position.
The Advancement Director will have the following responsibilities: Enrollment Management, Development, Communications, Constituent Relations and Strategic Planning. He/she will report to the Principal.
• Three to five or more years progressively responsible experience in fundraising, enrollment management, Board governance and/or communications
• Strong knowledge of the community preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong managerial skills and the ability to balance numerous ongoing projects
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Strong leadership and team building skills
• Ability to appreciate and communicate a passion for Catholic elementary education
• Understanding of Catholic Identity
• Ability to exhibit vision and drive with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Willingness to travel locally and work some nights and weekends
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Internet
Interested candidates should mail/email a cover letter, current resume, and salary history to:
Fr. Michael Hennelly, 2443 Trenton Rd. Levittown, PA 19056 or [email protected] (136)
Incoming search terms:
- salary for advancement director at holy family catholic school