This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Fundraising, FT Employee
Blessed John Paul II Catholic Schools Network (Fargo, ND)
The Advancement Director is responsible for the implementation and ongoing administration of a successful comprehensive and integrated advancement program.
• Committed to Catholic Education and the core values of John Paul II Catholic Schools Network
• Proven ability in the area of school leadership
• Understanding of Advancement Processes
• Approved by the Diocesan Bishop’s Delegate for Catholic Schools
• The Advancement Director will staff all advancement committees of the Board of Directors and will report and be directly responsible to the Superintendent.
• Develop annual advancement plans in cooperation with the advancement team.
• Work with the superintendent to inform stakeholders the overall status and direction of JPII’s academics and activities and promote areas of success and areas of needs. Specifically, the Advancement Director will communicate the Strategic Plan to stakeholders and identify concrete steps diverse stakeholders can take to help bring the plan to fruition.
• Develop and oversee the administration of a three-year rolling comprehensive advancement plan.
• Direct the administration of all strategy/operations and revenue components of a comprehensive and integrated advancement program.
• Provide focused primary responsibility for all targeted gifts, major gifts, campaign initiatives and planned gifts.
• Support the Superintendent in overseeing the administration of student recruitment, admissions and enrollment program.
• Develop and monitor the annual budget for all Advancement office programs.
• Oversee and manage the production of an Annual Report detailing all programs and events sponsored by and administered by the advancement department.
• Oversee and manage the Deacon Newsletter for bi-annual circulation.
• Oversee the management of the day-to-day operations of the Advancement office.
• Ensure the Business Office and the Advancement Office communicate on a regular basis and that decisions are made in regards to the latest information from both departments.
• Provide clear and timely information to the Superintendent, the Board of Directors and its Committees, as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Submit cover letter, resume, general application and three letters of recommendation
• Mail to:
Blessed John Paul II Catholic Schools Network
5600 25th Street South
Fargo, ND 58104 (328)
Incoming search terms:
- blessed john paul ii elementary school
- catholic public schools fargo nd
- JPII Annual Fund mailing address Fargo ND
- jpii catholic schools fargo nd administration
- program director for advancement