This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Fundraising, FT Employee
The Jesuit Collaborative (Boston, MA)
In collaboration with the advancement director, the advancement associate will design and implement an overall advancement strategy that incorporates best practice and perform a range of critical functions in the areas of communications, events, and fundraising.
• Writes, designs, and produces a broad range of electronic and print communications, e.g., e-newsletters, program flyers, conference materials, etc.; works with designers, printers, and mail houses.
• Administers TJC website; develops and updates content; edits and proofs materials; works with consultant to improve navigation and design to ensure optimal accessibility and user-friendliness; distributes activity reports and updates with staff and volunteers.
• Develops new media to enhance communications and engagement within the TJC community and beyond to other audiences, e.g., promotional videos and social media.
• Manages Constant Contact account.
• Works with advancement director to develop new strategies to communicate and engage with a vastly expanded constituency.
• Assists in developing a variety of different kinds of event programs, e.g., prayer meditations, receptions, major conferences, etc.
• Produces invitations and promotional material; promotes events through TJC outlets and other communications channels.
• Develops and uses event management system.
• Works with staff, volunteers, and vendors to produce and implement programs.
• Oversees database of approximately 25,000 records.
• Works with administrative staff to ensure accurate and timely data entry, data imports and exports, reports, integration with Constant Contact, mail merges, and broadcast emails.
• Assists staff with reporting.
• Assists advancement director in managing a comprehensive annual giving program including online giving and annual appeals, direct mail, social media, volunteer campaigns; will explore development of giving societies to grow annual support
• Manages an in-depth stewardship program, including acknowledgments, recognition, and reporting.
• Manages prospect research and screening.
• Identifies potential prospects for larger donations and endowment giving.
• Assists with corporate and foundation fundraising and grant management.
Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 2 years of advancement or related experience
• Understanding of Ignatian spirituality and Jesuit mission and identity; high energy and passion for TJC’s mission
• Advanced communication skills
• Excellent computer skills: proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Demonstrable ability with databases, internet usage, and managing websites; proficiency with Donor Perfect software system a plus
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and as member of a team
• Flexibility, demonstrable ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to grasp larger TJC goals and think creatively about necessary steps
• Takes the initiative (219)
Incoming search terms:
- advancement associate