This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ADULT FAITH FORMATION COORDINATOR
Pastoral Ministry, FT Employee
St. Mary Catholic Parish (Littleton, CO)
Location: St. Mary Parish and School, Littleton, CO – Archdiocese of Denver
Summary: St. Mary Parish and School, a growing parish of over 2100 families in Littleton, Colorado, is seeking to fill the position of Faith Formation Coordinator. This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits in the Discipleship Department that will report to a Director and also serve the priests of the Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary. This person will have primary responsibilities pertaining to the parish RCIA program and the catechetical “Discipleship nights” programs, on-going maintenance of existing Adult Faith Formation programs, the development and implementation of new Faith Formation programs and coordination of discipleship parish ministries.
- Coordination of existing RCIA, parish weekly Catechetical “Discipleship Nights” programs, and other parish Faith Formation programs
- Establishment of new Faith Formation programs and ministries at the direction of the Disciples of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary
- Related Sacramental Record Keeping
- Related budget and financial responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience of demonstrated management, planning, organizational, and administration skills
- Passion for bringing adults into a deeper relationship with Christ through his Church
- Knowledge of Adult Faith Formation, experience in parish-based ministries and familiar with church organization and structure.
- A professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal skills while representing the parish. Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the job.
- Motivated to identify needs and find resources. Able to demonstrate active follow-up and to manage deadlines and initiatives.
- Competence in budget planning and recruitment.
- Knowledge, acceptance and promotion of Practicing Roman Catholic beliefs and sacraments.
Salary: Based upon experience and qualifications
Schedule: Primarily office hours, flexible to work occasional nights/weekends as the job requires
To Apply: 3 items are required for consideration: Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary requirements
Deadline: Monday, September 24, 2012
Send or e mail Cover Letter, Resume, and Salary Expectations to:
Linda Sherman-Pastoral Assistant
St. Mary Parish
6853 S. Prince St.
Littleton, CO 80120
[email protected] (531)
Incoming search terms:
- what is rcia in the catholic faith?
- catholic adulat faith formation coordinator
- rcia coordinator salary
- adult faith coordinator advertisement
- job description for catholic parish coordination of adult faith formation
- job description of rcia coordinator
- rcia coordinator versus rcia director
- salary for catholic faith coordinator
- salary range for childrens faith formation coordinator
- salary ranges for coordinator of RCIA and Adult Faith Formation