This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO REGIONAL COORDINATORS
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
Sisters of Charity of New York (Bronx, NY)
The Sisters of Charity of New York is seeking an Administrative Assistant to Regional Coordinators.
• Prepare correspondence and other documents as requested by Regional Coordinators, Director of Sponsorship Services and Health Coordinator.
• Establish and maintain cordial relations with visitors, callers and staff of other departments.
• Assist with preparation of material and other arrangements for meetings.
• Manage and update information about the Congregation, i.e. surveys, public listings.
• Create booklets for liturgies and other special events.
• Maintain accurate and up to date lists of Board Members and Executive Teams of all sponsored works in a manner than can be sorted and utilized in various ways.
• Work as part of the administrative team under the direction of the Office Manager to ensure that all office functions are executed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Manage various postal and email lists.
• Maintain records for Annual Driving Assessments.
• Obtain and keep record of desired subscriptions.
• Maintain a calendar of annual tasks and prepare material for upcoming events.
• Maintain memberships and make conference arrangements.
• Maintain an up to date shared electronic calendar via Microsoft Outlook.
• Organize and maintain office files, insure availability of office supplies, and otherwise organize matters for the Regionals.
• Assist Health Care Coordinator as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to multi-task and manage various personalities effectively.
• Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Use time efficiently; organize work effectively and systematically and establish routines where appropriate.
• Commitment to and understanding of the Mission, history and values of the Sisters of Charity.
• Appropriate Bachelors Degree or minimum of 5 years experience in administrative services required.
Please send requests for further information and/or resumes to Sharon Dosin, Director of Human Resources, 6301 Riverdale Avenue Bronx, NY 10471; [email protected] or contact her by phone at 718-549-8156. (239)