This is a syndicated post from CatholicJobs.com. [Read the original article...]
Clerical/Administrative, FT Employee
The Institute for the Psychological Sciences (Arlington, VA)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The administrative assistant reports directly to the Dean, Chair of the Department of Psychology.
• Complete basic administrative tasks for Dean, Chair, Program Directors and faculty;
• Maintain and monitor faculty records for completeness;
• Schedule and coordinate faculty office hours, vacation times, travel and other logistical matters;
• Transcribe/take minutes for various meetings; develop “action forms” related to relevant faculty actions taken and recommendations made in meetings;
• Assist in the revision, distribution and archiving of major departmental documents;
• Organize relevant evaluation data needed for end of semester student evaluations;
• Assist in gathering, organizing, and monitoring the return of evaluation data from externship and internships sites;
• Maintain student files and the master database;
• Gather, archive, and maintain course syllabi for each semester and monitor for compliance with departmental standards;
• Provide other administrative and clerical support to the faculty as needed.
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
Must have at least an AA degree and knowledge of Word, Excel and related software; must be self-motivated, detailed oriented, and flexible; must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills. Experience in Administrative Assistance and Higher Education is a plus.
This is a forty-hour per week position at the Institute’s Arlington, Virginia headquarters and has a competitive benefits package and salary based upon experience.
Send cover letter and resume to [email protected] (364)
Incoming search terms:
- movies arlington va
- must to be psychological
- the institute for the psychological sciences